Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NO NAPS & Kidney's

WEll......... Today was an interesting day. Isaac decided he did not want to take a nap. He did the same thing yesterday. I tell yah, our little boy is just not so little anymore. I really need him to take his naps yes (mommy needs some down time) :) Anyway, We celebrated Isaac's 2nd. Birthday on Sunday. It was alright! He got some nice things from family that will of course keep him busy for the next few months.
On another note. My urologist called me today and told me that my kidney's are once again dilated:( URR. I swear I can never get away from this problem. I have another kidney scan tomorrow, so we will see how that goes and what we find out!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh no Ashley-- I hope the kidney issue doesn't get worse again. Wasn't that what the surgery was supposed to fix? What will they do now?