Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 17, 2008

SUNSHINE:)

Hello.. The sun is shining! Finally. It seems like winter was never going to go away. The snow is finally melting and the kids and mom and dad can be outside. I took Isaac for a super long walk last night on our dirt road. He loved it. He loves being outside and being able to run free! I cannot wait for it to get a little warmer and then we can take baby Kia out with us!!! Speaking of Makia we gave mommy another big smile this morning. It was so perfect. I love it. It is suppose to be like 65 degrees on Friday to I think we might plan a special trip to the park. Hofully the weather stays nice. I cannot wait to start yard work and plant some grass, Curt is also building me a small deck for our front door. I can't wait. Well, just wanted to keep you all updated. Not a whole lot new in our lives, just everyday stuff.
Love to All

1 comment:

The Kruchowski's said...

Hey Ash-

I saw your blog on Hannah's blog! Yeah I finally got to see a pic of Makia! We played outside yesterday too- beautiful day! Hop you are feeling well! Heidi