Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Relay, Family & Cotton Candy!!!

I just wanted to share some pics of our eventful evening at the Hubbard County Relay for Life! It was so nice to have gone again another year. I really want our children to know what it is all about and how we can support those who have/had cancer and the effects it can have on a family. My mom (Marti) is a Oncology Nurse for Innovis in PR and deals with patients with Cancer every day. When I go to the Relay for Life every year it reminds me how important her job is. She loves her job and is so good with her patients, A lot of the patients came to the Relay and the bond they have with the oncology nurses are so great. Seeing the smiles on their faces makes me so proud to know my mom and others are doing the most they can to make these indiviuals as happy and comfortable as they possibly can be during their struggle with Cancer. I just have to thank God every day that I have a healthy family and we are just so blessed to have what we have!!!
Isaac had a blast last night too. He had all kinds of yummie snacks and drinks and LOVED running around the track! He was such a happy boy and very much enjoyed himself!
Makia also had a nice time. She took her first walk around the track with "Grandma Marti" it was so special and beautiful! She was so wide awake and enjoying the nice weather and of course being in Grandma's Arms!

Me and my Grandma Abbott taking our first walk around the track! I love taking in the fresh air and relaxing!

Isaac and Daddy doing another Walk! Isaac loves his daddy!!!

"Papa" walking with his "Boys"

GrandmA and Jediah (my nephew) munching on some Cotton Candy! He was so cute he kept saying I want Candy Corn. Kids are so darn cute!!

Isaac and Grandma having some bonding time!

Isaac helping Grandma light the Luminaries

And the FINISHED PRODUCT!!!

No comments: