We also have a new member to our family temporarily.. We have two Springer Spaniels ourselves and we have adopted another now until we can find her a good home. She is so sweet but we are just not set up to have 4. Yes 4 dogs. She is a 10 month old female Springer that needs a nice loving home. So if any of you that read my blog know of anyone who needs/wants a nice pet. Send them our way. We would love to keep her but our home is not big enough for Curt and I, two children and 4 dogs. It just cant happen:) I have not yet gotten pics of her, but I did post pics of our three monsters.. Dirty and all! They love it outside. As for right now they are enjoying their new doggie sibling Elly. But in the pic is Ryley, Chayse and Lilly.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Working Hard......& Puppies
Well we have lived in our home for two years now and FINALLY we are starting to Landscape. As most of you know my husband is a Landscaper and does it for a living every day. BUT........... our yard never seems to get done. He works long hours and tries to beat the heat by going in early, so by the time he gets home he is beat himself and feels like just vegging with the kiddos.. but we actually have had some time lately to start our projects and actually get things done around our home. We are planting grass on the front yard, which is HUGE. It will take us a while to get all that seed down. Last year we fenced in the back yard for the kiddos so we are going to replant grass in there as well and add some new things for the kids to do and play..I snapped a few pics of Curt working hard, but as I look at them now you can't really see the yard. OOPS:( I guess I was focusing more on my man.


We also have a new member to our family temporarily.. We have two Springer Spaniels ourselves and we have adopted another now until we can find her a good home. She is so sweet but we are just not set up to have 4. Yes 4 dogs. She is a 10 month old female Springer that needs a nice loving home. So if any of you that read my blog know of anyone who needs/wants a nice pet. Send them our way. We would love to keep her but our home is not big enough for Curt and I, two children and 4 dogs. It just cant happen:) I have not yet gotten pics of her, but I did post pics of our three monsters.. Dirty and all! They love it outside. As for right now they are enjoying their new doggie sibling Elly. But in the pic is Ryley, Chayse and Lilly.
We also have a new member to our family temporarily.. We have two Springer Spaniels ourselves and we have adopted another now until we can find her a good home. She is so sweet but we are just not set up to have 4. Yes 4 dogs. She is a 10 month old female Springer that needs a nice loving home. So if any of you that read my blog know of anyone who needs/wants a nice pet. Send them our way. We would love to keep her but our home is not big enough for Curt and I, two children and 4 dogs. It just cant happen:) I have not yet gotten pics of her, but I did post pics of our three monsters.. Dirty and all! They love it outside. As for right now they are enjoying their new doggie sibling Elly. But in the pic is Ryley, Chayse and Lilly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love that picture at the top of your blog. How adorable of the both of them!
Post a Comment