I just had to share that Isaac is in this Clifford stage and loves this big red dog to death! Well, Clifford is very hard to find since he is not the most popular Dog around anymore. So my Aunt did the best she could and found this Clifford for Isaac for his Birthday! It literally arrived like a day before his 2nd. Birthday! Ever since he is glued to the big red dog and has to have it when going to bed and nappy's. One day I found him literally using Clifford as a pillow. I checked on him napping the other day and had to get a snap shot of this.... This one is for you Juls-
Thank you to Auntie Julie for getting "Clifford the Big Red Dog"

As you can see Clifford is like 1/2 the size of Isaac!!! So sweet
No comments:
Post a Comment