
My Sweet Hubby that I love dearly!!
I just wanted to recognize my wonderful husband for ALWAYS being there for me through everything we have gone through. This past weekend he went through so much with me and was there for me every step of the way. When I was crying from pain, mad at having to wait to be seen, cranky from hurting and not knowing what I wanted because nothing helped and for just plain old being there for ME! He spent hours in the hospital with me and waited until very late like 1, 2 and 3 in the morning while everything happened and they got everything taken care of. I was thinking on the way home from Fargo the other day that I am sooo Blessed, I am blessed in so many ways. I have a wonderful husband who we together have created two little blessings, I have awonderful family who cares and supports us when we need them most and friends who are always there to say they are thinking and praying! I am trying to remember that with the bad luck I/we have had I truly try to look at the positive in every situation, and in this situation it is the family and friends who care so much. Thank you to those who are always there for me/us and our family.
God Bless you all...



No comments:
Post a Comment