I just thought I would share that our little man went with daddy and had breakfast at Curt's mom and dad's this past weekend and they had pancakes and SNAUSAGE. He came home so proud and told me he had SNAUSAGE. It was the cutest thing ever!!! He is getting so verbal and know's a lot more than Curt and I thought. If we yawn he sais to us " mommy you tired" or if I am almost done eating he looks at us and sais "you all done daddy". Kids are so observant and what we do they really do take in as sponges!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. It sure was nice. I actually got time to wash the outsides of my windows and most of the inside one's I am trying to get all my fall cleaning done before Deer hunting this year. Just a goal of mine!!
Have a great week everyone!!! AND DONT forget to VOTE,VOTE,VOTE- we cannot have change with-out VOTING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your kiddos are adorable, Ash! Lv, Stac
Post a Comment