We, as many others had a lot happen in 2008. I posted just a few pics that really stood out to us. I would have to say our biggest blessing that we recieved from God was our daughter Makia Ann, she made a wee bit early arrival and we were very scared to not know the unknown. She did so well, and we were very blessed that she had a minimal stay in Fargo! God is Good! I would like to especially THANK my husband for being there for me 110% and all of our dear family & friends who prayed for us and often asked us how we were and helped us while I was struggling to keep pregnant as long as I could. We had many that helped with Isaac, and many other things. We could not have gotten through it without the support system that we had! THANK YOU to ALL
Christmas as a family of 3

Christmas as a family of 4 (it was hard getting the kids to cooperate) :):)

One of our trips to a hotel in Brainerd


Our good friend's Brad & Leah's wedding that Curt and I both were in.


Very nervous parents as we await the birth of our second child- Makia Ann

An PROUD daddy meeting Makia and getting a good look at her for the first time! What a great daddy!
1 comment:
Brought tears to my eyes, Ash, I am just so happy for you & thankful for all that God has provided you with. Lv, Stac
Post a Comment