Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just a little update

I have had a few ask how my appt. went in Fargo a couple weeks ago. SO. I thougth I would post and let everyone know. It went about as well as I thought it would have. I was hoping for better but sorta knew in the back of my mind that I would probably not get the best of best news. I have still been passing kidney stones. Not fun and I don't wish it upon anyone:( I have been taking the medication that my Uroligst prescribed but it hasn't done the trick completely. The next step is to do another CT scan and see where things are at and how many stones have produced and if I need to have another surgery. So, there be it. That is what is going on for right now and I will keep you posted when I know the results of my scan. Pray for good results.

I hope everyone is enjoying this Beautiful week so far, it is only suppose to get nicer and warmer. Bring on summer!

1 comment:

According to God's Plan! said...

Always thinking of you w/ this, Ash!