Well, we had our one year Well-Child for miss Kia!! She is our little peanut! She came in on the scale exactly at 20 lbs. She is in the 25% for weight and about the same I beleive for height. She is slowly but surely catching up:) Curt and I have decided to split up her shots so she only got one and will have to go back next month to get the other one:( I hate shots but I know that they do the best for our sweet babes.
She has conquered the crawling and is starting to pull herself up to things. The year fly's by sooo darn fast!! She is out busy Princess and doing well! I will keep you updated.
And for the record-- THE EARS are GREAT!!! She has only had one infection since her tubes! Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment