Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Lil Fam

I get quite distracted and have not been real well at keeping up in the blogging world these days. (sorry). So I thought I would just give everyone a little update on our busy lil fam:)

Our Mr. Isaac is doing so well and really showing us that he is growing up in so many ways. He is saying so many new phrases (things we didn't have a clue he could say) and loves to try to teach his lil sissy new things and of course get after her when he thinks she should not be doing something. They are so cute together and Isaac is still protective and we LOVE that.

Lil Princess is growing quite well and trying to keep up with brother and the daycare kiddos. She is not walking yet but getting closer and closer every day. She is developing quite the personality:) She may not say a whole lot of words yet but sure know's how to try to get what she wants. She is so lovey and loves to still cuddle. I hope she holds on to that for a while yet:)
She has part 2 of her well child check and shots tomorrow. Wish us luck. I will post how her appt. goes.

No comments: