
I haven't really blogged about just our Princess for a while, so I thought I would just do a lil update on our precious girl! As most of you know she was the flower girl in Sara's wedding and did GREAT! She went from being a really late walker to a runner in a matter of a few weeks. She is one VERY busy little girl. Isaac seems so laid back and Kia is the total opposite. Between the two of them we are always on our toes:) She is talking more and more and has recently decided to call Isaac by his name. "Iskic", it is really cute and she tries her best. She is doing so well and growing up fast. Hard to see your youngest grow up and not be that baby baby anymore. We love every stage and take it all in to the best of our ability! We truly have two blessings that we are so very thankful for.
Thank you to all who keep up on our blog and everyday life changes!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment