Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Updates on our Lil Fam

I have noticed that I have not blogged about the kiddos for a while... they are doing well. Isaac is still LoVING preschool. He get's so excited for the days he gets to go. He asks every day, "do I go to school today"? we love seeing that! He does so well and is learning a lot. We are very proud.

Princess Kia is one very very busy little girl. She is on the move all the time. She is starting to talk a lot more, and learning new words every day. She was calling out "mama,mama,mama" yesterday and I went into her room and she said, "mommy tuck", her blankie was stuck and she wanted it out. I just had to smile. She knows what she wants and how to get it :) She is so precious!

CUrt and I are doing well too, keeping busy with work and school and raising our kiddos! We are blessed

No comments: