Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crazy times....

...I would have to say, since I have not blogged since December, I better get a move on it. Our lives have been busy, and we had a lot of changes in the past few months.

Mr. Isaac is doing Fabulous! He is almost the big 4 yrs. and very much a great help with things around the house and entertaining his little sissy when he is not pushing her buttons! Gotta love sibling love :) He is still LOVING preschool and doing very well at it. We are so proud of him. He is learning so many new things and his vocabulary is just sprouting. It is hard to believe that our first born is going to be 4 years old.

Ms. Kia turned the big 2 in February! She got all kinds of nice things from family & friends. Thank you to all who came to share her special day with us :) I cannot wait to put her in her cute summer outfits that she got! Before her birthday Kia was hospitalized with Pnemonia ( I didn't spell that right) She was a very sick little girl, but doing much better, I have to say. It was a scary time for us but, we got through it and she is doing great! She too, is learning so much and is Isaac's little side kick. She loves the daycare kids and loves when her friends come every day (aka daycare pals). We are so proud of her accomplishments with potty training, counting and trying to learn the alphabet. She is such a sweet little girl and we could not ask for greater blessings :)

Curt is patiently waiting to head back to work. He has enjoyed the past couple months doing ice fishing, helping all of our grandparents with things that need to be done, medical appts, hauling wood, etc. I have a great husband who always puts everyone else first. I am so lucky to have him :) The weather cannot get nice fast enough, he is ready to hit the summer hard.

I am doing well myself..I try to keep up with family/friends on FB.. so some of you know our family updates. I am keeping very busy being a mom, working, and spending as much time with my ill G'ma that is very close to going home to Jesus. This winter has given us some unexpected life changes, but we know that there will never be anything put in front of us that we cannot handle. I feel so blessed to have my precious family. We are excited to have a great 2010 and see what God has in store for us. We have already done some changing with some things and are excited to see where that road will lead us. I am not good with change, but am trying to challenge myself a little more to let go and see what happens!!!

Well.. that is our update. Again.. I am sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I won't be blogging as much a I use too. Life is just too busy and we are really focusing on our family, our life changes, and the future. I will keep you all updated a I can. I will post pics soon, as I need to catch up from the past couple months.

No comments: