Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Updates on baby
...I have had many ask how things are going with this pregnancy, as I usually have not had the best pregnancies in the past. BUT.. I have to say I'm doing well :) I feel so blessed to be doing so well thus far. The beginning was a little rocky and we had a couple scares, but things have seemed to pan out and everything is going well. We are so excited to have baby number 3. We are trying to discuss some names, but have not come to a permanent one quite yet. We are very anxious to find out what we are having. I think that will make it a lot easier. I am being seen very often by my doctor and baby's heart rate has been running around 170's. Good strong heart beat :) God is good. I will keep you all updated and I continue to have this blessing grow inside of me. Thank you all who are praying for us. It is much appreciated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment