Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Times


...Well.. Summer has started for our busy family. Curt's working many hours, Isaac's officially done with year number one of Preschool and Miss Kia is busier than ever. We are very much enjoying these nice hot summer days, I think we have been at the park daily :) Lots of nice fresh summer air. We have a crazy month of June and hope to do lots of fun things we have planned, including celebrating my Grandma's 80th B-Day bash and seeing family we have not seen in over 8 years, attending our family reunion and of course hitting the outdoor water park. Curt and I along with the kids are excited to get away and have some family time.

My pregnancy if going okay. We have our level 2 ultrasound on the 7th. and we cannot wait to see our little Prince. Yes.. that's right, we found out 2 weeks ago we are having a BOY. We are beyond excited and cannot wait to meet him. The kids are very much into my growing belly and love to talk to their new little sibling. We have choosen not to tell Isaac the name of the baby, since he took it upon himself to tell some family that mommy had a baby in her tummy before we told everyone. It was too precious and he was just so excited, but we know now that he does listen and does know what's happening :) We are so blessed to have our sweet babes and another on the way. We keep praying for things to go well and a full term or close to it birth. I have tons of pics I need to post and I will do that soon. Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day and remember your loves ones :)

No comments: