Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New updates..


..Again.. I haven't been to great about blogging. Life is beyond crazy busy and we have so much going on.. (as usual)

Curt is busy working, keeping up on FF training and also keeping up with the kiddos. Isaac is into a major "golf" obsession right now.. thank you to my lovely husband, so every night my boys are out golfing and "practicing" as our 4yr old puts it. I look at Isaac and cannot believe that he is 4 and soon starting is 2nd year of preschool. Seriously where does the time go? He is such a great big brother and often comes up and puts his little hands on my belly and asks if baby brother is moving.. It's the sweetest thing ever. I told him tonight...I cannot wait for baby brother to be here and he said "not yet mommy". He knows that it's not quite time. I have no doubt in my mind he will do GREAT with the new addition!!

Miss Kia...where do I start? She is 2 going on 10. She is such a busy but sweet little girl. We are trying to master the potty training, she is doing quite well, just depends on the day. She is sooo independent, much more than Isaac ever was. She is very much into picking out her "own" outfits in the morning and loves playing with her babies!! We too, think she will be a great big sissy! She is already such a great help. She is learning her ABC's and starting to count, she does quite well!! We are so proud to have such great kiddos! We are truly blessed.

I'm busy working and keeping up with ALL the kiddos. It has been quite a busy summer. I have to say, I am ready for things to slow down a bit. Not ready for fall by any means, but fall means baby, so I am ready for that :) I am having to already due weekly OB visits. We go back in a couple weeks to see the Maternal Fetal Specialist and to again see our precious baby boy 3D style. I am sooo excited to see him again. We are bringing the kids so they too can see their baby brother.

Well, I hope everyone is having a nice summer. It sure is flying by. I will post some much over due pics soon. Just have to find the time to sit down and do it.

Have a great weekend everyone

No comments: