I will first start with the Potty- last night Isaac got out of the tub and I was putting lotion on him and getting ready for the diaper and jammies and he said "mama NO, NO me pee". It was so cute. So I got him down and he ran straight into our bathroom and wanted to sit on the big potty. I was so amazed. Everyone tells me that little boys are harder than girls and they are always later to be potty trained, however I find it awesome that Isaac is showing intrest on his own. So everyday we are just going to keep sitting on the potty and see what happens! He is so proud sitting up there. So adorable!
Smiling- Makia is really starting to make eye contact. She will look and smile and just gaze into our eyes. She is such a blessing. So enjoyable. She has also starting to coo a little and really has discovered her little hands. We were told that having a preemie, that they sometimes are slower on doing certain things compared to a full term baby. But so far she is doing just fine. The smiling and cooing is only going to get better and more frequent with time. She is going to go with me tonight, as I have a training to do for childcare. I hope she is good! Well, just wanted to give everyone an update. Enjoy this nice weather we are having!
Luv's to ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment