Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sunburn, 8 inches & scary incident at Wal-Mart

Hello Everyone.. How frustrating just looking outside. URR. We were so getting teased by the nice weather we WERE having. Curt came home sunburnt on his neck and arms the other day from the warm weather and being outside and now look. MORE SNOW....... Can we say we totally live in MINNESOTA? The kids are doing well. Isaac continues to show us every day that he can say new things. We actually got out home videos the other day and I swear Isaac would watch them all day if I let him. He literally sits there and sais "mommy, "daddy" it is really cute. Becasue the home videos are of us when we were dating and first married. He just loves them. And we have been taping the kids. So after we get done taping we have to rewind them so Isaac can sit and watch what we just recorded. It is just super cute.
Makia is doing well too. Eating and growing like crazy. She is really cooing and making noise. We just love it. She is getting so big though. Where does the time go? We had our first park experience with her the other day and she loved it, she just sat with me and took it all in. (As I am thinking next year at this time she will be the one on the playground with her big brother):)
On another thought I just wanted to say to all. Please be careful at Wal-Mart. Today since the weather was SO bad Curt decided to drop Isaac and I off at the door, so I got out and got Isaac out of his car seat and started walking toward the front of the van to cross and head into the store and Curt all of a sudden honked the horn I happened to look up and Isaac and I both almost totally got slammed by a way to FAST moving truck. People do not care that there are stop signs and slow down signs there. We would have been very seriously hurt. Thank goodness Curt saw and honked the horn. It wasn't that I was not looking but my head was half way down and I was holding Isaac's head down because of the blowing snow and wind. Anway, we had guardian Angels looking out for us and "daddy":) So just be cautious, We are of course fine and went on with our Wal-Mart journey. I hope every is enjoying the weather. WE AREN'T.
Luvs to All

No comments: