Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 4, 2008

CRAZY TIMES

Sorry I have not written in a while. Things have been super crazy busy for us. Curt is back to work full time (6-7 days a week). When he does get home the kids are about in bed and I am beat from having other kids all day. So I sure can tell the summer/work season is upon us:) Which is fine because Curt really enjoys is job and he is providing for us. Isaac is loving being able to be outside every day. Makia enjoys the weather when it is nice and not windy. I am getting ready to have a HUGE garage sale and selling years of things and tons of baby things. I hope the sale goes well with all the work that we are putting into it. Isaac got to spend the day with PAPA on Saturday and loved it. Papa is wrapped around that little boys finger. They played on the swing and walked around the yard and just hung out like Papa's do with the boys. It was nice for mommy to have some time to get things done as well. Makia is well also. Growing like a week and changing every day. She is so much fun and I love dressing her up.
Curt raked and cleaned the entire play area that we have set up for the kids, we fenced in our whole back yard. It is so nice having that done. The kids love playing out there and we have tons of climbing toys so it is fun!. Things are gradually getting done. The weather sure has made it hard for us/others to do yard work. It so coming slowly.
Happy spring everyone
Much Love, Ash

No comments: