Well... What an exciting day for our little bundle Isaac! He went potty for the first time today on the big boy potty!!! He kept telling us "me pee" "me pee" and we kept saying ok buddy hold on because we have been working on it for a couple weeks, well Curt put him on the big boy potty and he went. He knew he had to go.. It was so exciting! He is our big boy now!!! We had such a nice day. I went gargage sailing with a friend for a couple of hours, Isaac got to spend the morning with Gradma and Papa (my parents) he loves being with them and spending time there. I found some really good deals for Makia at some sales. I love buying little girl clothes:) I also found a little battery powered 4 wheeler for Isaac. He loves it and rided it all over the house and driveway. We are just spending this weekend with family and enjoying the time we have with our precious family!!! We hope everyone has a great Memorial weekend! Be safe!
Luvs to all.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment