Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We had a nice family Memorial weekend! The weather lasted as long as if could. It could have been a little warmer yesterday but least it wasn't raining. Sunday we had a picnic with Curt's family. The kids went on the 4 wheelers (just Isaac) and his cousins, we grilled hamburgers and had pot luck. It was a nice warm day outside! Monday we had all of my family over to grill steaks. It was YUMMY! Isaac again got to play with his cousins and see his Great Grandma's and Aunt. We had a nice time. Makia and I went and visited my Grandpa Fischer's Grave and put some flowers on there. It was sorta a special time because Makia never got to meet him and she had never been to his grave, so I just took her and we did that together. We did the same thing with Isaac when he was a baby! Just something special that we want to teach our kids at a young age even though they do not understand now they will in the future!
The potty training is still going well. We just have to stay consistant with it:) It will come soon I just know it. Well, I hope you all had a great weekend, and thought about our loved ones that we miss dearly! I will try to post pics soon! I have some cute ones.
Luv to all.......

No comments: