Hello Everyone!!! Did you all enjoy the nice weather? We sure did. We took much advantage of it, that is for sure. We had a Hensel cook-out on Saturday and Isaac got to play with all his cousins and little neighborhood friends. He had a really nice time, and he LOVES being outside. Since it rained on Sat. he got all wet and played in the mud puddles and had a blast!!! He did not want to come home when it was time!
Makia is doing well also. She is just chaning so much. I really need to update and get some new pics put up. I will try to do that soon:) She is so alert and smiley. She truly is a very happy baby. We are so blessed to have had/have good babies.
On another note.... My uroligist called me on Friday and said that some of my first test results came back on my kidneys and I have some kind of problem that they call RTA. I don't know if it is some kind of kidney disease or what. He said that I most likely have had this problem my whole life and now it is acting up. So I am thinking I was born with the disease. He said it is not good though. He said that I won't be getting rid of the pain and stones any time soon. He now wants to do a Metabolic Workup (just a whole lot of blood work and urine collection) and some other scans and then they send it off to Texas and it takes 2-4 weeks to get back. I guess there is three stages to this RTA. Stage 1,2 and 4. There is no three. One being the least problematic and four being the worse. So I am praying that I will be the 1. I have had to deal with these kidney problems since I got pregnant with Makia. It is has been a long and hard road with pain that I have had to have every day. I am so blessed that I have Makia and even with her being early, she is doing so well. I just really want to figure out the problem with my darn kidenys so I can start feeling better. I am so exhausted every day and the RTA is where my kidney's don't discreet things like they are suppose to and they are not functioning normally and haven't been for a while. That is why I feel so icky all the time. I am just asking for a little extra prayers right now if you all wouldn't mind. God is good and I know that I have to rely on him and trust him with my life. He is the only one that know's why and what will be the outcome. Well, I hope I did not bore any of you. I hope you all had a nice weekend. We sure did. Family time is a treasure to always have and to keep.
Luvs to All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment