Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Giggles

I also wanted to leave another up beat post about Makia!!! She GIGGLES!!! It is so precious. The other night I was getting her ready for her bath and undressing her playing with her little tummy and just talking to her and I leaned down and kissed her neck and she giggled. I was so shocked, I called Curt into the room and I did it again and again and she just kept giggling over and over. It was so adorable:) She is really getting her own personality now and just changing so much!!! She is going to go and spend some one on one time with Papa and Grandma this morning (my parents) and I am going to take Isaac one on one garage sailing. He loves garage sailing and finding new treasure's! He is needing some one on one so we are going to go spend a few hours alone and just the two of us!! I am looking forward to having him like that.. (As I feel quilty about Kia not being with us) :) Well.. Have a great day everyone!! And don't FORGET to count your blessings!!

No comments: