Saturday, June 7, 2008
GOD IS GOOD
What can I say.........? God was looking out for PR yesterday. Not only our family but literally the town. Part of PR and a lot up North got hit by 4 horrible tornatos. I honestly never thought PR would get hit. We haven't seen one in years and you just think oh it will pass through us. People in Emmaville losts homes, garages, yards, you name it. Even people in PR. But "our" town was not hit like other places. It was so scary. When I got the phone call that a tornado was on it's way. I was home of course with my kids and two others. (A daycare parent called me?). You automatically have all sorts of thoughts go through your head. You have other lives that you are responsible for. I kept thinking ok I have to protect these four little Angel's.. They are my responsibility. Let's just say I told the two older ones to get shoes on grab their blankies and go get into the van we have to leave NOW... As much panic and anxiousness I was feeling it all went very well. I grabbed the babies and we were on our way to cover (we do not have a basement)It is amazing how you can get things done in a REAL time of need. As I drove to a safer place I listened to the radio and just prayed that GOD would keep us safe and other's. The things that were being said on the radio was so scary. But God answered my/our prayers and did keep us safe and NO ONE was hurt or killed in this tragic storm. Some people yes lost thier valubles, home, pets, etc, etc. But we all still have our lives. That is enough to be thankful for... I guess like it is always said, we are never promissed tomorrow, so we truly need to live each day as it was our last.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment