I just wanted to share about Isaac and his Papa.. (my dad). They have such a great bond. Isaac truly has Papa wrapped around his little fingers. I don't think my dad can go a day without seeing hi boy he calls him. Isaac can get Papa to do things that I never thought my dad would do. Like the picture above of them playing trucks. How cute and innocent is that? They swing on the swing and play trucks and do all sorts of boy things! Isaac is also very bonded with my mom but just in a differnt way. They are so important to our children and have such a great role in their lives. We truly appreciate them and them being able to help us out with occasional babysitting and loving to spend time with their grand-babies. What can I say Grandma's and Papa's are great!!! I hope you enjoy the pics! We sure do.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Isaac's "PAPA"
I just wanted to share about Isaac and his Papa.. (my dad). They have such a great bond. Isaac truly has Papa wrapped around his little fingers. I don't think my dad can go a day without seeing hi boy he calls him. Isaac can get Papa to do things that I never thought my dad would do. Like the picture above of them playing trucks. How cute and innocent is that? They swing on the swing and play trucks and do all sorts of boy things! Isaac is also very bonded with my mom but just in a differnt way. They are so important to our children and have such a great role in their lives. We truly appreciate them and them being able to help us out with occasional babysitting and loving to spend time with their grand-babies. What can I say Grandma's and Papa's are great!!! I hope you enjoy the pics! We sure do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment