I know that I posted a lot of pics tonight.. But... I just wanted to recognize my wonderful husband and father to our babies. Curt is a great daddy that loves his kids to death. I wanted to post some pics of him with Isaac when Isaac was little and pictures with Makia. He is a 100% devoted daddy!!! I love watching him father our children and be such a big part of their lives. It is something that every wife/mother loves to see!!! Curt works very hard and some major long hours for me to be able to stay home with our babies.. He wants the best for them and will do anything to make them have the best lives they can have. Our Father's Day was very laid back and we just spent the day as a family and enjoyed having "our daddy" around. Curt did take some time to himself and went golfing which he very much enjoys doing. I bought him a membership last year for his Birthday, so he is really trying to put it so use this year!!! I am so blessed to have Curt as my husband and the wonderful father to our two beautiful children Isaac and Makia. We are Blessed!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed their Daddy..



No comments:
Post a Comment