Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Little Morning Sunshine:)



I just wanted to post this picture of Makia, she always wakes up so happy. Curt snapped this pic and she was so wide awake waiting for someone to pick her up out of her crib. She is such a blessing!!! I also wanted to add this picture of Isaac and I sleeping, he just crawled up in bed with me and snuggled right in. (It is a bad pic of me but I wanted to post it, I think it's cute)... We are so wanting the nice weather to be back. Two days of rain is about all we can handle. We haven't been able to go to the park and that is like a daily activity for us. Well, I hope everyone is well. Have a great Wednesday!!! We sure will..

1 comment:

According to God's Plan! said...

SO CUTE!!! I love all the shots!!!