Sorry I have not blogged in a while. It has been busy for us and lot of things going on. I have a lot of pics to post going back to the 4th. of July. I know that we are almost into August but I will post the pics soon anyways:)
Curt and I celebrated our 6th. Year Anniversary this past Sunday. My mom and dad kept the kids for a couple hours on Friday night and we went out for dinner and just had some nice couple time, and the kids of course love having Grandma and Papa time. We cannot beleive that it has been 6 years already. In a way that is not long and in a way it is. I am so blessed to have a hubby like Curt. He is great in so many ways. Such a good husband and father and truly always there for me/us. We feel we have accomplished and grown so much in the past 6 years. Have two beautiful children and being where we are today. We are so blessed to have what we have and Thank God every day for what he has provided us.
On another note! The kids are doing well also. Isaac is so 2 years old and boy are the words coming out. The word that is driving us bonkers now is when you ask him a question he says "HUH" when you know darn well we heard what we said. Boys will be boys I guess. Sweet Makia is doing well also. Growing like a week and we now suck our thumb. I really try to encourage the Nuk or some call it the passy on my children, it helps in a lot of ways and I truly beleive in the NUK but anyway she has her own plan and wants that thumb, again I have some cute pics of her sucking her thumb that I will try to post soon. She also is sleeping in her own crib, yes I know it is bad for our children to sleep with us, but I just felt more comfortable and with nursing it is so much easier to just be able to nurse her in bed with me. But she is sleeping at least 7 hours in her own bed and doing quite well. We really have to watch because Isaac can climb into her crib and one day I came into our room and here sat Isaac in Makia's crib with her. It was so innocent but sometimes he loves on his sissy a little too much. He is such a busy Turkey:)
I also would like to still ask for prayers as we have decided to do Foster/Respite care again. We are excited to be able to help others who truly need it and need a nice loving, caring, stable home. We actually got our first call already and meet our Respite kids this Friday. We just ask for extra prayers in helping them adjust and be comfortable in our family. One of the kids who are being placed with us is almost 2 so him and Isaac should get along great! Thanks everyone! Have a great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment