Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 14, 2008

Crazy times for us..

As you see I have not blogged in a while.. Sorry:( Things have been super crazy in our lives the past couple weeks. We did have a nice 4th. of July. We hung out with fam that we have not seen in a while and went to the beach and the parade. Isaac loved the parade and all the candy of course. Makia is growing like a weed. She is trying her hardest to roll over and lift her head. She is almost there!!! Our baby is almost 5 months old. So hard to beleive. They grow up so fast.
We also have had some other things in our life come up and could use some extra prayers if you all don't mind. Just some decisions/happenings/health issues etc. Everything is ok, just some extra prayers needed.
Curt and I are excited to be celebrating our 6th. Year Anniversary this Sunday. We hope to have a nice romantic night out for dinner and maybe a movie. This will be the first time we have left Makia and Isaac since Makia has been born. And we are only going to be leaving them for a few hours. I know we sound weird. We just hate leaving our kiddos! It will be nice to just have some couple time. I will try to post some pics soon of our 4th and the past couple weeks on things we have done.
Have a great week everyone!
Luv to all...............

No comments: