Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Fun @ the Beach

The Beautiful View of the lake!


Isaac getting use to the water VERY slowly! He is very cautious.

Grandma Marti trying to get Isaac in a little further....



Finally in Grandma's Arms!




Mr. Isaac sipping on the pop. He was so getting away with it and he know's it. We usually don't give him pop. But his Papa was there and guess what is in his hand:) That silly Papa!



We had a great day at the lake. I wish I could post all the pics, but then we would have an album going on... The water was so nice and warm and Curt and I very much enjoyed watching our son play and throw rocks and enjoy himself. Weekends are our "family time" and is was just so nice being there as a fam. We look at how big Isaac is getting and want to take it all in. They are only little once. This was also Makia's first day in the water at the beach. She loved it and kicked her feet. She loves water and I think very much enjoyed herself as well...

No comments: