Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Up Date on my Growing Babes..

Just thought I would write quick and then head to bed. Our past few days with Makia have been a little better.. Thank the Good Lord. Both kids had appt's yesterday and our growing great. Isaac weighs 29 lbs. and is right on track, just a little short and Makia is 14 lbs and also a little short. She is almost 6 months. I cannot beleive how fast the time goes. It seems like just yesterday she was our tiny 5 pounder. She has finally hit the 20% percentile for her height and 40% for weight. She is still a little peanut. Our doctor told us she would probably be behind at least two months until she reaches age 2 since she was born early. She is doing so well though and learning things at her own pace.

Mr. Isaac.. Where do I start with him? He is learning so many new words and putting them together and making 1/2 sentences! Tonight I asked him if he wanted to get into the bath and he said "I go outside Daddy" which meant duh mom, no way I want to go outside with my daddy. We could not help but smile and laugh. He keeps us going. He is so refreshing and you never know what he is going to do/say! I love my days with my babes. We have a busy weekend ahead, Isaac's Great Aunt Julie is coming home and all she does is spoil the kiddos. She does not get to see them very often so when she does come home we spend a lot of time with her. She loves being with them! We are all going to go tubing this weekend. We are excited to see how Isaac does down the river! I will post pics as soon as I can. I know I have not been real good at putting pics up lately. They will come soon. Well, it is late and I should get my fanny to bed. I have to work in the morning! God Bless
Luv to all..............

No comments: