Monday, August 4, 2008
Princess Kia (needs some prayers)
Hey Everyone-- What a day or weekend should I say have we had..... We noticed that Makia was getting a little craby and out of sorts last Friday afternoon. Well, you really don't think much of it. Except.. she was up all last night and today from 7 o 'clock on she screamed, I don't mean just cried and was fussy, she was totally unconsolable. I had decided that this was time for her to go in and get her ears checked so I made an appt. with the on-call doctor for 3:45.. Well, lets just say after I made that appt. I could not even put the poor little girl down. She screamed like something was terribly wrong, at this point I am in tears and calling Curt telling him he needs to come home. I felt so helpless for her. I happened to call our Regular doctor and she was nice enough to see us RIGHT AWAY. I for sure thought she had an ear infection/something.. NOPE, so then I thought maybe a cold/sinus's.NOPE She even did x- rays of her tummy. Everything came out okay. Which in one way was great but we still have the screaming crying baby that not even mommy could help. It was the worst day. We still have no clue why she is so upset. I know she hurts but I can't figure out what or why. We had a little better night but it sure has been a long day. If you all don't mind some prayers for the little peanut would be great! It is so hard when they cannot tell you what is wrong and even harder on mom and dad when we can't figure it out. Well, I hope everyone else had a good day. We are hoping our night and tomorrow day goes better than today..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment