Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My Week Off
I am having the best time with my kiddos this week! I have the week off and I am spending as much one on one time with them as I can. Today we went to the beach and swam and had a picnic lunch. Isaac is a little too brave, so we have to watch him close. He is so much fun though! Kia had her little pink Old Navy hat on and soaked up the sun with us. I will have to post pics soon. We are staying busy and enjoying the summer months as much as possible. Before we know it Fall/Winter will be here again.. Icky. It is so cute. Little Kia has discovered her toes and feet, she always has her feet in the air babbling away and away. Our kids are growing up so fast and the time is just flying. I want them to stay little forever! Well, I just wanted to write how my week with the kiddos is going. Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment