I thought I would just stop and write about what's new in our lives and the latest happenings....
Isaac.. What a munchkin! He is so much fun and he has really started talking more and more. The latest word in his vocabulary is "why". I was hoping this would not have come so soon, but the word has arrived. Everything is why mommy. And mommy why! Super cute, just sometimes annoying.
Kia- Doing well, almost rolling over and loves to babble and be babbled too. She is such a good baby and is so happy. We are so blessed that we have such great kiddos!
We put her in the swing at the park and she starts smiling before we even get her all the way in. She is such a cutie pie!
For those of you that didn't know Curt and I are doing foster care again. There is such a need for it and so many kids that needs loving, caring homes. We actually got a call a couple weeks ago for two kiddos. We accepted and they are here with us this weekend. We are doing respite care of them right now, things can always change though. Foster care can be really unpredictable, but so rewarding! The kids we have are so great. They get along with Isaac well and fit right in to our crazy busy lifestyle.
That is pretty much it for now.. I am excited to have all next week off. I hope to spend time with the kids at the beach and do some much needed spring/summer cleaning, and of course have one on one time with Isaac and Makia! I love having mommy time! I hope everyone is fine and is having a nice weekend. The three little one's are down for a nap right now and then we are headed to Curt's aunt's house to go swimming!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment