We were getting Isaac ready for bed and I just happend to grab the camera and snap a picture of him and he totally decided to start being silly, knowing that the longer he was giggling and the longer I was snapping pics the longer he could stay up. This went on for about 20 minutes. It was just fun having some one on one with him and he thought it was fun that daddy and I kept laughing and snapping pics. He has the cutest little dimples! We love our fun little moments we have with him!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Bed Time Giggles!
We were getting Isaac ready for bed and I just happend to grab the camera and snap a picture of him and he totally decided to start being silly, knowing that the longer he was giggling and the longer I was snapping pics the longer he could stay up. This went on for about 20 minutes. It was just fun having some one on one with him and he thought it was fun that daddy and I kept laughing and snapping pics. He has the cutest little dimples! We love our fun little moments we have with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment