Most of you know that I have had some major kidney's problems the past year. I have passed several stones, too many to even keep track, gave birth to our daugther early and have pain that seems to never go away.. Well, my urologist called a while back and said that my kidney's do not function normal and haven't been for a while. He wanted to do some further testing and he said it would take at least 4 weeks to get the results back.. WELL..... They are back.. He sent me a letter saying my tests are ABNORMAL and he needs to visit with me soon. I am so frustrated and don't understand what the deal is. I truly thought that I was having kidney stones and problems because I was pregnant, I have heard that you can have those problems.. then when you give birth they usually go away. Well..... Not mine. I am so nervous/scared/and always wondering. Please keep me in your prayers as I feel I sorta may still have a long road ahead in getting to the root of this problem. All I think about is that I have two beautiful babies and I want to be here to watch them grow. I just have to trust in God I guess.. Well, I just wanted to keep you all posted. I will post more as soon as I know more. I have to meet with my Urologist in Fargo..
On a more positive note* Mr. Isaac is feeling 95% better. He is doing well and almost back to himself. It was sure a long weekend though..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry to hear this news - I'll be praying for you as you go thru this, Ash!! lv, Stac
Post a Comment