Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sick little Isaac

Our little man has had a hard couple of days:( Friday we went to the park and he just seemed a little under the weather.. we didn't want to play and just sat around. Totally not normal for a 2 year old at the park.. So we went home and I made lunch and of course Isaac did not want to eat.. I picked him up to get him down from the table and he was really warm.. That was just the start to our miserable weekend..

By Friday night he was really getting worse and I thought oh for sure he has an ear infection. So we had dinner and went to my parents for a bit and on our way home, he started getting really craby and cried and everything was upsetting him.. We got home and I picked out his jammies, got his night-night (his blanket) I picked him up and he was sooooo hot. Curt and I took his temp right away and it was over 104. Poor little guy. I took him straight into the ER and come to find out he has a DOUBLE ear infection and strep throat.. I felt so bad for him, so we are now on day 2 of the not feeling so well. He has done a lot of sleeping and rocking and wanting to be held by mommy. I am loving the lovin' he his giving me:) Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We are at home.. Vegging Out!


Our sick little Isaac

No comments: