Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

UPDATE

Well. What a day! Good and Bad. The Good part of my day is that I got to spend one on one time with my beautiful little blessings. We did some shopping, ate out for lunch and had a nice little day away with the help from Grandma Marti.

The Appt---
My blood work came back okay for the most part. (nothing too much to worry about at this time)..
He did a 24 hour urine test (sorry but that is what the test was) :) and that came back ABNORMAL. To make a long story short. I have too much Sodium in my body/diet and have to make some MAJOR changes. I have to really watch what I eat and some things that I have been eating I can no longer. It isn't going to be the easiest adjustment but with time I am sure things will be a little better. I was put on some medication to help with the stones and I still have to have probably two more sugeries yet to get rid of the stones that are in my kidney's that are too large to pass. Right now he said I could wait until I was done nursing my baby girl. But I should have it done soon after that. So my/our/your prayers paid off and God is good. I do worry about the kidney's and of course want to be as healthy as I can for my fam/myself. So if making some changes due to the darn kidneys is what I have do to, then so be it.

Thank you for all who has/been/is praying. I greatly appreciate it and we all know Prayer is Strong and our God can hear us. In my eyes PRAYER can be the best medicine:)
We got home about 5:30 and poor Makia was so worn out I gave her applesause, a bath, jammies and nursed her to sleep. She is OUT. She had a big day with Grandma, Mommy and Big Brother Isaac! I hope everyone is well. I will keep you posted on updates..

1 comment:

everchangin' clan said...

You are such a passionate person Ash, we know you'll do what you need to in order to be healthy - glad to hear they had some help for you this time, thats great news! Get well, my dear! lv, Stac