Well.Where do I start?
Saturday our Daddy worked until 1:00 then headed off with the little Mr. Isaac to go help his uncle plant $500.00 worth of trees. Isaac played and played and ran and helped and had a great time. That night we have a nice BBQ Ribs dinner followed by a campfire and smores with all of Isaac's little cousins and the rest of the family! We had a little oops that evening.. I will post of oops picutres soon. Isaac and Curt were playing with the frisby and Isaac went to throw it and it came back and smacked Curt right into the eye. He was instantly bleeding and I had no clue how deep the cut was. Isaac felt so bad for his daddy! So did mommy. I had no clue what had happened. But thankfully our Daddy is just fine and just has a nice black and blue eye with a cut. We got home around 10 and Isaac was a little dirt ball from head to toe! It was so cute. I think I could have used the sand from the bath water for his sandbox:) JK- lol.
Sunday we had a Labor Day Picnic also with Curt's family. It was potluck and everyone brought a dish. We made famous brownies.. (out of the box) :) The kids all went on a tractor ride and 4 wheelers. It was a nice day all around except for the darn wind.
Our Monday! It was my Dad's Birthday! We went to my mom and dad's house and had Taco Salad, cookies and Grandma Marti's lemon pie! Isaac played on the slip and slide with his cousins Jediah and Gavin and all of us adults just sat out in the shade, watched the kids and visited! It was a great weekend all AROUND! I will post pics soon! I hope all of our friends/family that started school today, that it went well!
Pictures are COMING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment