We had Kia's 6 month appt. today. It went pretty well for the most part. She is still a little peanut. She is in the 5%-10% percentile for Length and just below the 50% for weight. SO.. She is short! She had to get shots, but took them like a trooper. I think it was harder on me than it was on her. She just did not like being held down:( We are working on the rolling over and sitting up. She is a little behind still from being premature. She will be that way until about age 2. So we just work with her every day and help her get to her milestones! She is just a little blessing!!!
I guess I should mention how the "NEW" diet is going with the whole kidney deal. It is going fine for the time being. I have decided to switch my and my family's meals to Natural and Organic as much as possibe. I have already been doing this for about a year, but after my Urology appt. We have decided that is what we are going to do. It is more expensive. But we are just going to have to make sacrafices other ways!
Nothing else really new in our lives. I am however enjoying the little cooler weather. I in all honestly I LOVE this weather and the sweat-shirt temperature.
We have a big weekend as Isaac will be starting Sunday school at our church. We keep telling him and letting him know that it is going to be so fun and he will have a fun time! I hope his first Sunday goes well. We never leave him and he has been home with me from day one, so hopefully he will make a good buddy and be just fine!
Have a great Wednesday Everyone! We are excited for the weekend!
Luvs to all................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment