I just thought I would write a quick update on my kidney's since I have a little extra time.. my last week surgery was to move the stone's a wee bit and put a stint in. So that is what took place, so right now I have a stint in, for those of you who do not know what that is, it is a wire like device that helps the kidney drain and go back to a more normal size and let the swelling go down. I have to have this in until Monday. I have surgery # 3 on Monday at Merit Care in Fargo. I am so nervous. I know that this next surgery is more intense and complicated. It can take 35 minutes to 2-3 hours. So I am just praying it goes well and they can do it quick, and make it short and simple. I worry most about leaving my babies. I want to be here for them... I hate missing one day of their life!
If you could I am asking for some extra prayers right now that everything goes well and that recovery is minimal. I am a busy mommy and don't have time to be "down". But the extra prayers would be great! I hope you all enjoyed the new posts I did.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Luvs to all..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Praying Monday goes well - Lv, Stac
Post a Comment