Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Surgery # 4 --Update

Hello Everyone! I have had a few e-mails wondering how things went this week. Well, let's just say it was not the mose pleasant Monday & Tuesday of my life.. I was originally planned for surgery on Monday at 1:30. So we get to Fargo and literally pulled in the parking lot and my phone rings and it was Merit Care saying there was a scheduling problem and they forgot to order the machine to do my surgery and I would have to reschedule. My stomach dropped and I was spitting fire. I was SOOOOOOO mad. I thought to myself how on earth could they have not known that morning that they didn't have thier machine and they call me 15 minutes before I was suppose to check in. UM, No let's just say that didn't fly with me. I asked to speak to the head of the hospital/surgery and wanted a good explanation on how this happend and what they are going to do to fix it. I won't go into detail on what we worked out but I requested some things and that they needed to compinsate me for the extra time I, my husband and my mom had to take off for the mistake they made. To make a long story short I was rescheduled for Tuesday, so I had my sugery yesterday.

It went well for the most part. I am really umcomfortable and I was told that I still have my stint in. I have to have it in for at last two more weeks. In two weeks they will redue another Cat=Scan and see how things look before removing it. They were able to blast the stones and now I just have to pass them. (yes not a very pleasant experience) but it needs to be done and I just want this to be all over with.

I am so drained and tired and have no energy. I just pray now that I can pass these darn stones and feel better soon! Thank you all who prayed and had me in your thoughts. It is greatly appreciated! I will keep you all posted as I know more and start to feel better.......Luv Ash

No comments: