Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random---

---I guess I have been slacking a little in the blogging world. Sorry:( I guess I will just update on the past week or so.

I would love to share with you all our church experience with our 2 year old!! Our pastor was preaching and saying the sermon and he was telling a story and while telling that story he said "ouch" for some reason, and out of the blue Mr.Isaac yelled out, and I don't mean quietly... "OUCH" everyone looked at us. All I could say was at least he was listening to the sermon!! We got the biggest chuckle out of that today!! He is such a little pumpkin!

We are also proud and excited to announce that Princess Kia got her TWO bottom teeth. I was super surprised. Isaac did not get his first tooth until he was over 8 months and here comes sissy and gets TWO at 7 months. She had not been sleeping real well and I just thought she sorta had a cold and was out of sorts, but now it explains a lot! She is trooper though. We did not even know she got them!! She is our little darling!

We also had a BIG weekend with our "Auntie Julie". She came home from the cities and we had a great weekend. We all went to Wally world and picked out pumpkins and went home and painted them. The kids had a blast with their cousins, Auntie and Gramma!! They are quite creative looking I can tell yah that!!!

Well, I think that is about it for now! I will post pics soon. I have been super busy and the kiddos are keeping me on my toes!!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: