Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 31, 2008

Shall I say...........

.......I AM SLACKING? Sorry to all who view my blog. I noticed I have not blogged since the 5th. or something like that. We have been really busy and have had a lot of things going on. So like before I will try to update and sum it up to the best of my ability!!! First off!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I hope everyone has a fun yet safe night with thier little one's! We are excited to take our kiddos out and about and let them get CANDY... more for us I guess:)

So, let's start with my man.... Curt has been super busy with a lot of things right now. He has volunteered to be on the Carsonville Fire Department and LOVING it. He is also getting his hours in to be a First Responder. I think that it is great of him to volunteer like this!!! He is almost done with work, and then we will be able to see him MUCH MUCH MORE!! I can't wait!!

UM, Me.. I am feeling SO much BETTER after having my surgeries, having the removal on my stones and finally my stint GONE.. I was pretty sore up until about a week ago, but feeling great and I hope it stays that way!! The doctors are pretty convinced that it might be pregnancy related or being pregnant makes me have more problems with the stones, we will see what happens next time around when and if we have baby number 3!!!

Mr. Lee (AKA-Isaac) Getting big and talking a blue streak. He sais the cutest things and of course the not to cutest things-- LIKE "NO", what do yah do, he is 2!!! He is doing well on the potty and getting closer and closer every day. He tells us when you has to go it is just not consistant. In time it will come. He is very much into his little sissy and loves her so much. He always takes the time to say "hi sissy" or he calls her "Ky" I would prefer him not to call her that but what do yah do? He is just so precious and shows so much love towards her. As parents we LOVE seeing that in our children!!

Little Miss Sweetums (AKA-Makia) already 8 months OLD!!! Where does the time go? As some of you know she has her two bottom teeth and is working on her eye teeth. I am sad to say she was in on Monday and has her first ear infection, and to top it all off with having that she reacted to the first antibiotics they gave her so she now is on number 2, she has a rash all over her body and is not feeling so hot. Hopefully soon with the new meds she will perk up!!!

She is moving and rolling all around, she loves her exersaucer and loves to sit in the high chair when we eat dinner and watch us and snack on her gerber puffs. She is really getting a personality and we are loving every minute of it!!

Well, I hope that sums it up. I will try to be better about blogging, life is just rushing so fast right now and we are busy busy.

If I could.. it would be great to ask for a little extra prayers right now for my Grandma Fischer, she is not doing well at all, and keeps having tiny strokes, she went in and had an MRI and the results are NOT good. Please just keep her in your thoughts and prayers!! Thank you to all!!!
Have a fun, safe, happy Halloween

No comments: