Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Excited to share with you all...........

.........The nice buck my dad shot this past week!!! I was sitting at home with the kiddos when the phone rang... and who was it? My dad!!! He was so excited to share with me what he had shot!! I am so happy and proud of him.


This is the monster that decided to "pop" out in the woods.. Isn't he a big one?

This 11 point buck had a 30 inch neck, a 19 inch Antler Spread and came in on the scale weighing 210 POUNDS! 175 yds long shot, as it was chasing a doe! He was shot in Hubbard County.


Isn't he a dandy?


Very Proud Papa


A nice view of the Antlers!

WAY TO GO DAD!!!! The deer will soon make its day view on the wall at the Fischer household!! My mom just can't wait:)

No comments: