Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Hunting weekend........

.......Well, I am proud to say that this year I shot my first BUCK!!! No, it was not a monster by any means, but it did have 3 pts. to it. To some I know that is nothing, but I am excited that I actually shot a buck this year. I was not on my stand 30 minutes when Mr. Buck walked out, I watched him for about 10 minutes or so and took him with one shot straight through the lungs!! So as my lovely husband is gutting our Mr. Buck, I just happened to look up and out pops a nice 8 pt. FAR FAR AWAY, but I saw him. I found him in my scope and took a shot and of course missed. I was really disappointed as I missed the nice 8pt. and yet I have the 3 pt.er laying dead on the ground. If I would have waited just a weeeeeeee bit longer. Oh well that is how it works I guess.

I had a nice day out and got to have some hubby time that was much needed! We actually enjoy hunting together, and THANK YOU to my mom and Aunt for staying with our munchkins for the day!! The kids got some major spoilage time with those two!!!

It was a nice spent day for mommy and daddy and the kiddos! And no I do not have a pic of my first buck. This may sound funny but we video taped the whole thing after I shot it but did not think to get any still shots. OOPS:( I am actually really bummed the more I think about it!

Well, I hope everyone else had a safe hunting weekend! We sure did!!!

No comments: