Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little prayer request...

...I just wanted to ask for you all, if you would.. To say a prayer for a some friends of ours, who had their precious baby 3 months early. It is so scary to think that your child will be arriving when they aren't quite ready. Curt and I knew that our precious daughter was going to be early and we were able to half way prepare ourselves knowing what the outcome could be and what we sorta needed to expect when Makia was born. Our friends had their baby early and he is still in Fargo fighting. He is doing so well though and progressing every day, but still has a long road ahead. I just wanted to post some pics of our delivery day of our little peanut that made her day view a wee bit early herself. You hear about babies being early all the time and it happens a lot, but when it comes to yourself and loved ones you know it hits a little closer to home for Curt and I. Some people are not so lucky and don't get to bring their babies home, some just aren't strong enough to make it, but we were VERY BLESSED and lucky to bring our baby girl home in such a short while after she was born. I posted these pics of Makia and the NICU to just have other's remember that couples go through this a lot more than we think about and it is very hard, but good things do happen! If you could just keep this baby boy in your prayers that he grows quickly and learns to do what he needs to, so he can come home to his very patient family that is waiting for him, that would be great! I try to really live each day to it's fullest because we are NEVER promised tomorrow




Curt and I waiting patiently for them to prep me and begin my C-Section



Right after Makia was delivered, you can see by looking at her chest that she was having respitory distress



In the Unit getting checked out again and you can see, she is hooked up to her heart monitor

We look at our experience with Makia and know that GOD IS GOOD. He has blessed us in so many ways and our kids bring such great joy to us!

No comments: