...hard to see loved ones get old and have complications. As I have posted in a couple of earlier blogs, about my Grandma not doing well. She continues to struggle every day with more and more complications. This past week she fell and hit her head and was really mixed up. It has come now for family to make decisions on what to do, so that her safety is number one. It is just so sad to see someone you love and are so very close to get worse and worse every day. We pray for her daily and hope things get better but they just aren't. I guess we can just look at it as a part of life, but a part of life that is sometimes hard to understand. She was also diagnosed with Parkinsons disease and she is really struggling with that as well. I just wanted to post a couple pics of her that made her smile and be so happy, the two that really stand out for me is Makia's dedication and when I took the kids up to her apartment on Halloween. She was just so excited and the smile on her face will forever be in my mind. I strongly beleive in prayer and right now that is what she needs, please keep her in your prayers that she can maintain and maybe get a little better.
My Grandma Fischer with the kiddos @ Halloween!

With us at Makia's Dedication in May
No comments:
Post a Comment