Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Miss Kia

Well, We had our 9 month well-child check, and our Princess is in the 10% percentile for height and 50% percentile for weight. She is still our little peanut. She did not even cry when she got her one vaccine. What a little trooper. The unfortunate thing however, is that she has her 3rd. ear infection in a matter of 5 weeks. So, she is now on her 4th. antibiotic which really worries me. I hate that she has to be on those, and lately is has been a lot. I am thinking she will be our next tubes baby. Isaac got tubes when he was little and he did sooo much better afterwards. I guess time will only tell. Other that that she is healthy and doing GREAT!!!

She is also loving to say her favorite FIRST word these days "da da da". Curt is just loving that:) I am hoping soon "ma ma ma" will pop out one of these days....

No comments: